Pages

3.22.2013

today is a good day

Hey!

Guess what?

Today is a good day.

I weighed in this morning at 118.6 lbs again.

My sore throat is much better! I went to bed last night at about 11:30 pm. Only to get up at 1:30 am to take Nyquil because my throat was so swollen I couldn't sleep or swallow. When the Mr. woke up this morning, I'm pretty sure I was feverish, but when I got up, I felt pretty ok. And I've continued to feel better throughout the day.

HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF.

My hip has been fine lately too! I worked out last night and it was totally fine. I don't think the exertion helped my cold, but my hip felt fine! Ha.

I'm excited about this weekend. I'm excited to fucking SLEEP IN tomorrow. I love sleep so much. Just not at night. I'm excited that I went back down to 118.6 lbs again. I'm excited to keep going down. I feel good. I feel like I can breathe, and I'm smiling.

Also, the sun is out!

Like I said. Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment