Pages

2.07.2013

Well the bad news is that I have the flu. The good news is that it's doing wonders for my weight loss goals. Ha.

I got sick yesterday, left work early. I was feeling pretty sorry for myself cause my throat was swelling up like a (very painful) balloon. So I went to Target. And I bought orange juice, Cheetos (the white cheddar puffs that are at least a little healthier), and a rice krispy treat from the cafe. I ate the whole rice krispy treat and a serving of Cheetos and then hated myself. I figured it out and my intake for that day with those extravagant treats was like 850 calories. Which pretty much sent me into a spiral of panic.I was so close to purging, but my throat already hurt so badly that the thought of throwing up made me cringe.

So I just stopped there. I mean it helped that my throat got worse and I got kind of feverish and nauseous so I didn't want to eat anything. But I didn't eat any dinner, which was good. I couldn't work out because I felt so sick and weak, but at least I ended my day with 850 calories.

Today I'm home sick again, just feeling really weak and achey and my throat hurts and my nose is running and I keep coughing. Basically pretty miserable. But I weighed myself this morning, and I was 122.8 lbs. I actually moved the scale around and weighed myself like three times because I couldn't even believe it, but it's true. 122.8 lbs! How amazing is that? I'm going to try really hard to keep that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment