Pages

6.20.2013

this is who I am


Last night I was getting ready for bed. 

My makeup was half smudged off. I was exhausted. It was late.

But I looked in the mirror and suddenly realized that I felt ok. 

So I took a picture to remind myself. 

And to show you that I do know how to smile.

My eyes are grey. I have a tiny mole above my lip and one on my chin. I have my father's nose, and his father's eyebrows. I don't remember what my natural hair color is, but my great great great grandmother had flaming red hair so I pretend. I am Irish and German and Czechoslovakian and some French. I am twenty-six years old. 

I am a disaster.

I am ok. 

3 comments:

  1. A disaster? My God, woman, I'd kill to look like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're ok.
    We talk about such personal things on here, love these little details that are usually missed :]
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are too sweet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete