Pages

1.31.2013

My co-worker has really been getting on my case lately. I love her, but I wish she would stop analyzing my lunches. Today she got pretty fired up, and I don't really do well when people get fired up at me. My first response is to start grinning or laughing like a maniac. Which 1). makes me feel crazy and 2). makes whoever is fired up more mad. Anyways, she was pretty fired up. It was not fun. She'd been wanting to go to Wendy's to use these free Jr. Frosty coupons she had, and finally I agreed to go. So I wasn't going to eat lunch because a Jr. Frosty has 200 fucking calories. For 6 ounces. Ugh. So anyways, I tried to skip lunch, and she got a little upset. So I ate lunch. I had some leftover quinoa in the fridge from a lunch I skipped a couple days ago. And then I ate a frosty. So:

Coffee (50)
Quinoa (150)
Jr. Chocolate Frosty (200)
Apple (80)
3 slices of Cheddar Cheese (240)

Today's total: 720 calories consumed.

I wish I wasn't such a people pleaser. I wish I had the balls to say, whatever. I don't give a fuck.

But I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment