Pages

1.24.2013

It is late, and I am tired.

Today was less successful, but it's totally my fault. This morning I had tea with sugar and milk (54), for lunch I had an apple (80) and four cherry tomatoes (20), for dinner I made one of my favorite meals because I wanted it so so so badly, black bean & sweet potato burrito bowls (562). It would be so low in calories if it weren't for the black beans. I had no idea beans were so high in calories until recently. That really sucks. So my total for today was 636 calories.

The good news is that I finally worked out again tonight. 45 minutes on the treadmill. AND I bought hot chocolate mix tonight because I wanted it so bad, but then I did not make any. I stayed strong.

I'm hoping that this high intake day just kick starts my metabolism or something and doesn't affect any numbers.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment