Pages

3.25.2014

a ghostly hello

My life has been long, long hours at work and driving to and from therapy appointments. When I'm home, I collapse on the couch and only get up when I drag myself to bed. 

I've missed so many posts, so many comments. I try to write, to draw, to paint, and I just end up frustrated at myself. My mind is full of cotton. I seem to be caught in a creative black hole. 

But I miss you. All of you. I am so behind in your blogs, and right now I don't think I can catch up. But I really want to know how you're doing. Are you ok? What are you thinking about right now? What are you happy about, frustrated about, angry about, sad about? 

I think about you guys a lot. Even when I'm not writing. Thank you for all the comments. I'm sorry I'm such a ghost.

Love,

Kay

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kay, so nice to see a new post. I've been feeling something similar, lately I am out of words or rather don't have the words to assign for my feelings. I'm just living this busy routine of life, over and over, sometimes forgetting that it's a new day because so many of them feel exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely, it's good to see you post. Sometimes words are hard to find and sometimes life just gets in the way. I'm very much in the same place I've been for ages, nothing ever really changes. Hope you're okay. Love xx

    ReplyDelete